My undiagnosed child

My undiagnosed child
A mother's struggle

Monday 5 June 2017

Forgot to take his meds 😱😱🙈

Oh my...
So we had an early rise today even though it's a bank holiday.
Had to go food shopping 😓
He wanted to stay at home for the hour on his own and he is more than careful so I said ok. Anyway gives him his meds to take about 9am and he went upstairs with them as his drink was in his room..
It's now 2.30 in the afternoon and he's just came down for food and to show me he forgot to take his meds 😱
Awww man I'm like "you can't bloody take them now you'll be up all night" lol..
I'll leave this here just now and shall provide the results of the day later on haha
Wee tube that he is.
He's in a good mood just now so it's looking to be successful but that can all change 👌🙈

No comments:

Post a Comment