My undiagnosed child

My undiagnosed child
A mother's struggle

Thursday 8 June 2017

Emotional is thy mother

Just because I am strong
enough to handle the PAIN,
Doesn't mean I deserve it.

I am really struggling as a mother and wife just now.
Sadly I feel if I don't talk about my feelings that I will bottle them up to the point I explode.
This blog was meant to be about my son and our journey together 😔
With light being at the end of the tunnel so to speak'
Some days like today I feel my super strength has gone and I'm just a silly woman who can't even get the right support for her child!
Yes I am..
To some I know anyway
Oh to be a fly on the wall in our house would open up Pandora's box in some people's deluded minds!
"Parenting?? 'Yeah it's a blast sweetie, my boy tonight was hallucinating!" 👊👊

Stupid stupid people who can't see a mental disability therefore it's not possible!

You just can't argue with stupid though 😔
......

No comments:

Post a Comment