My undiagnosed child

My undiagnosed child
A mother's struggle

Saturday 13 May 2017

Short introduction

Ok, please bare with me 

I've never written a blog before. Other Pages and groups on Facebook have been my go to up until recently. 
Tbh I didn't realise the possibility I may have to shout farther than just the realms of Facebook.
Anyway I hope that by writing this blog I can help my son through his childhood with positive parenting.
My boy is what some may refer to as an 'Intense child'.
He is Jekyll and Hyde by character.
Life can be difficult for us as a family of 5, being the eldest for him is actually quite stressful..
*note you will find throughout my wording I will avoid naming my children.
This is particularly important to me as first and foremost, This is about a child and his family. A child with a surprisingly NOT SO RARE condition. (It's late, condition is probably a wrong choice of word) 
I do not wish for my children to experience unnecessary attention simply because I need a place to scream. I'm hoping that the anonymity gives my blog a certain cover for me to ask the world for help indirectly.

Boy do we need help.

If you happen to be a qualified child psychiatrist or the equivalent then please hear my cries.

Anyway that's an introduction into my reasons for writing here. When I can..  I hope by speaking about our struggles I can offer additional support for other parents out there experiencing similar problems in recognising they are not alone.
I've been fighting for 8 yrs now and still we struggle.

Thanks for reading.
Goodnight all x

No comments:

Post a Comment