My undiagnosed child

My undiagnosed child
A mother's struggle

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Xbox fever

I shall start by saying I am well aware that as a parent to 3 kids and one on the spectrum, that computer games can have an additional impact on their behaviour.
Whether they have a disability or not it can be addictive.
Any how we have the fever again 🙈
I don't mind him playing a few hrs but when more than one friend is in a chat with him he can become very agitated..
Sometimes even just the one friend online is more than enough as he can't handle being beat.
It's strange however that the past couple of days he's been not too bad when it comes to the arguing. 👐
Good!! But strange lol
Maybe the new meds are kicking in or it's the warmer weather but he's found his sarcasm again (like his mother) haha
It's nice seeing him this way again ❤
My boy has smiled more this week than in a long while..
He has been a little better with doing things I've asked but still struggles daily to remember anything if his mind is elsewhere, which it usually is lol
So now the Xbox fever has kicked in again let's see what it brings 🤞🤞
Hopefully the boy who's lost inside his own little mind can appear some more in his calmer self.
I do love him so so much I doubt he will ever really know xx

No comments:

Post a Comment