My undiagnosed child

My undiagnosed child
A mother's struggle

Thursday 25 May 2017

New meds

So we were back at the pediatrician yesterday.. his meds have been changed to hopefully suit him better due to both his age and how he felt the other ones weren't working 🙈
Thing is I don't want my baby to be on meds for the rest of his life. No parent does.
However he needs them just now. He's a different child without them. More irritable and anxious mostly. He doesn't know what to do with himself when he's not taken them daily..
At the end of the day if my boy feels 'normal' and calmer with meds then so be it.
He can hopefully work on his own as he gets older he will be able to understand himself better I hope..
Anyway today 1st day and we have a nice calm boy atm..
That could change within minutes tho lol so I won't tempt fate 😂
Having a lovely day cleaning the house with the beautiful weather outside.
Hope everyone else is having a great day x

Oh and we are waiting on asd assessment now too so fingers crossed it's not too long 🤞🤞

No comments:

Post a Comment